Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I have no good excuse...

Cupcakes by Megan
Loving these cupcakes my friend made for her boyfriend's birthday.

Although I have no good excuse, I want to apologize for my sparce blogging lately. I just started a new job and although I'm loving it, it's been...busy.

I have a few great recipe reviews to share with you, I just need to find a few minutes in my day to edit the photos and write up the posts. I promise, they are coming soon, including some belated Passover dishes that would really be wonderful any time of year. I've been up in Chicago for work this week, but when I get back I'm going to set aside some dedicated blogging time. If not, you can feel free to pester me - I deserve it.

love, d.liff


Matzo brei
Very seriously my favorite breakfast. I use this recipe.  I still have 6-7 lbs of leftover matzo from Passover - win?

No comments: