Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Minnesota

There might be a little lag in posts this week, because I was off traveling again.  This time to the great state of Minnesota!

Welcome to Minnesota

I had a lovely time visiting my bestest buddy Jeff.  While we were there we ate a juicy blucy and fried cheese curds at Blue Door in St. Paul, Jeff's famous chicken parm (I have to get him to share that recipe with you...let's just say it's not a Weight Watcher's recipe!), brunch at French Meadow Cafe in Minneapolis, and the worst salad I've ever made.  For the most part, lots of delicious eats.  We burned it off by hiking on the St Croix River a wee bit north of the Twin Cities in Taylors Falls.

Me and my Jeffrey

So far I'm working on eating SALAD to make up for all that fried food.  Do you have any healthy recipe ideas for dinner this week?

No comments: